Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HO HO HO!!!!


We had a great Christmas this year.
We thought it would just be the 4 of us but on Christmas Eve my parents surprised us and came down to share the day with us.

 Here the kids are sprinkling out their magic reindeer food


 Christmas morning right before the action

 My girls have a strong love for the pillow pal



 and for recorders...ugh!



 The fan favorite was of course the item that only cost me a dollar.
It's called Flarp and it is basically just a can of farting fun.
I know what you are thinking right now but it was so funny!
So Christmas morning was full of giggles and Flarps.

This is the end result of having your 3 year old take gymnastic classes.
This girl will flip off of anything.
I'll walk into the kitchen to find her standing on the counter getting herself a cup like it's no big deal.

 They are also big fans of the movie CARS


No comments: