Friday, June 24, 2011

Highly Scientific Research

So if you have ever wondered how many pairs of underwear you must put on before you can no longer feel someone punch you in the butt, well this is the place for you.

I found the girls conducting "butt punching" experiments today
yes I just said butt punching

How many pairs of undies does it take you ask????

 10 for Carley
(Yes it is 2 in the afternoon and she is still wearing her pajamas. Don't judge me!)



 Doin' the fat pants dance


 and 20 pairs for Danielle

It was so funny watching them punch each others tushies and say
"Nope, I can still feel it."
"We need another pair"

 All in a days work


Next up was balancing puppies on your head
 (Yes, Danielle wrote on her face with marker)

 hard at work
2 seconds
You can balance your puppy on your head for 2 seconds

1 comment:

SaraLyons said...

OMG! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Where do they come up with this stuff! LOL!